Sunday, May 9, 2010

Many Questions!!

While I'm travelling, I'm being asked often a few questions:
1. Why am I doing this walk?
A. Encouragement to be more passionate about life. Inspiration for better health & wellness. Also please read my mission statement.
2. Where am I staying?
A. I'm on couchsurfing.org & will find some hosts from there that enjoy travelers of all kinds. I also will be camping. Petunia & I are very appreciative guests, if anyone is feeling generous.
3. How am I funding this journey?
A. Good question! well its not a fund raiser nor am I asking for a hand-out. I saved a little before I left & I hope to do a little bit of work along the way. I think it will find a way of working itself out.
4. How do I eat & feed Petunia?
A. Her feed doesn't cost that much, she eats a lot of grass, & grocery stores sometimes give me their blemished veggies for her. I eat well, I'm not broke & I can stretch a dollar longer than anyone I know!
5. Can people walk w me or hang out w me?
A. Yes! I encourage anyone to walk as long as they want to. I usually don't have dinner plans! I love exploring new areas. Feel free to contact me. # 205.267.9456.
6. How long will I walk?
A. I think it will take 10 months to a year.
Any other questions feel free to ask!