Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 7 & Day 8

Day 7 was good. Woke up on the beach. The tarp above me didn't seem to keep much moisture out! or at all actually! LOL
I walked through Rockaway Beach & met some awesome people. I stopped by The Foghorn Sport Pub & Grill & had a very warm welcome. Brad & his wife fed me a delicious lunch "fish & chips" one of my favorites! Thank you again.
I had some great conversation w a couple that was there, but I'm so bad w names! They were really cool & were excited to meet Petunia! Later in Rockaway Beach we went to the Post Office, were they insisted Petunia come inside! The two ladies that ran the post office were hilarious! & had a ball w Petunia! Then everywhere I went in that town after, would say"I heard about you!" which means that sewing circle is tight knit! I had fun & enjoyed everyone there. Suki at the local grocery gave Petunia some veggies..thank you!
As I was leaving..Cornelia stopped me & asked me a few questions, & said she was a writer & was going to blog about me & maybe an article in the paper she writes for! that would be cool!
Day 8...ZZzzzZzzzzzzz! slept in at Ben's grandparents beach house. Took the day off, a little too sore & swollen! I think I'm good for tomorrow though.