Saturday, October 2, 2010

UPDATE! I'm in the San Francisco Bay area. Berkeley/Oakland to be exact! Visiting with a very good long time friend Kevin and making new ones. Staying with the ever so hospitable Justin, who I can't thank enough! Petunia is doing great!! Has become quite the gypsy pig! She has ridden on the Greyhound Bus and city buses, hitchhiked a plenty and camped all down the west coast. Been in numerous newspapers, on the radio and the evening news, photographed over 3000 times...she is fearless!

She is often referred to "the Famous Pig!" People will have seen her in the paper or have heard about her on the news or radio and then come up and call her by name. She's a cutie and has been a fan favorite for everyone!

Went to an awesome warehouse party the other night where Justin dj's and watched all kinds of Cirque du Soleil type performances. I even tried out the aerial silks, quite fun I might add.

Rebecca went to Disney world for a family reunion on the 30th and will be back on the 8th. She has a very well updated blog that tells more of our daily interactive story! turninganewpage2010.blogspot.com add her and follow our details more closely. My life has always been more about the journey and not so much the destination! I've alawys assumed we will get there when we get there!

I've heard to wonderful quotes that speak volumes to me:

Be the change you want to see in the world. Gandhi

The more stuff you own, the more your stuff owns you.

Are we living? Are we doing what we want to do? Are we helping others where we ourselves have been helped before? Do we and or am I paying it forward.

I miss you all.